Join our team today!
Are you an excellent communicator, who has great attention to detail and can manage a varied workload?
If you answered yes to the above, we have an opportunity for you. We’re looking for a Maintenance Coordinator to join our team, working alongside our fantastic engineers, supporting our customers, and working together with all departments to provide excellent levels of customer service.
Essential tasks include:
We’re looking for someone who:
– Is passionate about providing high levels of customer service
– Can manage a reactive and pre-planned workload
– Is confident with working with people and can build good working relationships
– Can work under own initiative and collaborates well within a team
– Is organised, able to manage time and prioritise tasks in accordance with KPIs
– Has experience with using job management software (this isn’t essential – we can provide training on this)
Ideally, we’re looking for a full-time candidate, who can work 8:30 – 17:00, as this is a customer facing role, however, we are open to discuss flexible working hours. Our office is in Fareham and there is an element of hybrid working.
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 DOE + additional benefits and opportunities for remuneration
If you’d like to apply for this role, please send your CV to Keeleigh Kirby ([email protected]).
We look forward to receiving your application!
Closewood is an equal opportunities employer and celebrates diversity.
We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and are open to discuss any reasonable adjustments that may be required.
STAY UP TO DATE