Join the team today!
Air Conditioning Engineer
Are you an enthusiastic individual, who has experience in servicing air conditioning systems and looking to work for a company that can provide you with development opportunities?
If you answered yes to the above, we might have an opportunity for you. We’re looking for either a Trainee or Air Conditioning Engineer to join our maintenance department, to support our customers and join us in providing excellent levels of customer service.
We have a varied customer base of domestic and commercial properties and maintain a wide range of air conditioning systems.
You’ll need a driver’s licence for this role, as we’re looking for a mobile engineer to join our team.
Essential tasks include:
– Filter cleaning
– Fault diagnosing
– Completing on-site and job-specific paperwork
– Carrying out remedial works (EG fan motor changes)
We’re looking for someone who:
– General servicing of air conditioning systems
– Knows how to find, diagnose, isolate and repair faults.
– Can demonstrate a willingness to learn and has a can-do attitude (we aren’t expecting you to know everything, but if you’re keen, we’ll do what we can to expand your knowledge)
– Is confident in meeting and speaking to new people
– Has organisation skills
– Can work well independently and within a team
– Has a minimum of 2 years of servicing experience
– Ideally has an FGAS qualification (not essential if you have the right experience)
Our standard site working hours are 8:30 – 17:00, but as you will be a mobile engineer, this can change depending on customer requirements and personal preference of working hours, within reason.
Salary: Up to £33000 DOE + travel pay + additional benefits
Opportunities for further remuneration e.g. overtime
If you’d like to apply for this role, please send your CV to Keeleigh Kirby ([email protected]).
We look forward to receiving your application!
Closewood is an equal opportunities employer and celebrates diversity.
We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and are open to discuss any reasonable adjustments that may be required.
STAY UP TO DATE